Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2022

fog


 So, there was no fog this morning by the time we got out to walk.  The above photo is from yesterday morning's walk.

Went shopping for work pants.  Kinda bummed I bought three new pairs for my teaching job and that money could have gone towards one good pair from Duluth.

It's a stunning, gorgeous day.  Just the right amount of sun, breeze and warmth.

Lately, I feel like I am having these like, mental temper tantrums.  I get really nervous before going to work and inside my body it feels like I am lying on my belly on the floor, red-faced crying, kicking and pounding my fists into the floor.  No one can see this.  I have to remember that no one can see this and to breathe.

Again, I know this writing is shit.  Just trying to develop a habit. So. There.

And, anxiety dissipates during work when I take a moment and realize that all of the people around me will one day expire like the milk on the shelf, like my SIL, and none of it really matters.

Just be kind.  Help out.  Be kind.



No comments:

Post a Comment